Thursday, January 29, 2015

WHITE WING CHAIRS



This is the third pair of wing chairs that I have slipcovered in the past year in my favorite Pottery Barn Brushed Canvas. The other two sets have been sold but these are going to stay here in my house. I found the chairs in the Salvation Army thrift store last fall and shelled out $60 each for them- gasp! They were covered in a formal wine colored cotton moire. I love the arms, the size, and especially the chippendale legs. Originally I planned on using a print, but nothing felt quite right, so natural and neutral won. I can have fun with pillows this way. 

Here are the other two pairs:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Pam! I'm a big fan of natural slipcovers especially for wing back chairs. The light, solid color showcases the curvy details so nicely.

    ReplyDelete