Thursday, January 29, 2015

WHITE WING CHAIRS



This is the third pair of wing chairs that I have slipcovered in the past year in my favorite Pottery Barn Brushed Canvas. The other two sets have been sold but these are going to stay here in my house. I found the chairs in the Salvation Army thrift store last fall and shelled out $60 each for them- gasp! They were covered in a formal wine colored cotton moire. I love the arms, the size, and especially the chippendale legs. Originally I planned on using a print, but nothing felt quite right, so natural and neutral won. I can have fun with pillows this way. 

Here are the other two pairs:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Pam! I'm a big fan of natural slipcovers especially for wing back chairs. The light, solid color showcases the curvy details so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. They are the LBD of home decor!

      Delete