Wednesday, November 5, 2014

THE BARN SHOPS AT FIVE POINTS


I'm leasing a booth in an antique mall in Lewes DE. Here are some pictures of my space on the first day. The white chairs were sold before I even finished setting up! Fortunately I had time to snap a few pics before the buyer picked them up. I painted the whole space white, but now am thinking about changing the back wall to dark gray for some depth. Thoughts?

The Barn Shops at Five Points is located on on Coastal Highway, just north of Rt.9, in the same building as Salvaged.

In addition to furniture pieces, I have clutch purses, pillows, faux fur infinity scarves and some other accessories. The gorgeous Karastan rug (7 x 11) and it's sister (11 x 14) are also for sale. Stop in if you find yourself in the area.




 My mom helped me set up. You can see that we had some fun with different pillows in the white chairs. She makes the faux fur scarves which are just heavenly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment